Tuesday 3 December 2013

MUSIC MAGAZINE IDEAS. WITH PHOTO PLANNING

1)

2)

3)



In image 1) I have given examples of what I would want my front cover image to look like. And also what artists I would like to feature. They vary in colour, size, angle, and shots. The pictures show a good example of how I can try different styles, and experiment with how many people I have in the shot.

2) Is what I want my pictures to look like. I have based it off an " Amy Winehouse" photo-shoot, because she has a variety of different poses, facial expressions and positions.

3) are ideas of what I want my double page images to look like. They are primarily pictures of groups of people. So that gives me the idea that I could have my double page image as a group photo. It has also inspire me to add some affects to the image as-well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment