Saturday 4 January 2014

My final front cover photos. ( MUSIC MAGAZINE )

These are my final photos for my music magazine front cover. In the first image I used a mid-shot with white lighting and a white background to give a professional look. I chose for them to stand in that position because it shows the closeness of the two. 
In my second image I used a head-shot of my model. She is biting her lip and wearing a shirt with spikes on the shoulder to give a rock feel to it and also presents my model with a personality. She is looking directly at the camera which is conventional for a front cover image.
My third and fourth image is of the same model, but is a mid-shot instead of a close up. The background is black rather than white with a orange glow coming from behind to give the pictures a different atmosphere.







No comments:

Post a Comment